Sunday, September 26, 2010

Welcome To The World

Austin Daniel Sutherland
September 26, 2010
12:45 A.M.
6 lbs. 5 oz
18 and 3/4 inches long
13 inch head

9 comments:

heidi and Doug said...

He is absolutely ADORABLE!

Sari said...

He is so cute cant wait to hold him....congratulations!!!

Megan and Greg said...

Oh my gosh! In that bottom pic he already looks a lot like Alex! Congrats!!!! Pat sent a text last night saying you were at the hospital. 6.5? He's tiny! So exciting! Congatulations!!!

Molly said...

hah. he looks like Benjamin Button for real. lol nothing like alex in my opinion. And his hair is almost on the blond side - like dark blond. He's WAY cute.

Shannon said...

We want to drive down there right now to see him. He looks like Alex.

fiona said...

Oh, he is just adorable!!! Congratulations!! Yeah, I totally thought the bottom pic looked like Alex, too! I went back and looked at Alex's baby pics, and it felt like you had just blogged about him being born! Slow down, time! I can't believe Austin will be almost ONE before I meet him. He's super cute, good job guys! :)

Yumiko Nelson said...

congrats!!! he's delicious!!! can't wait to see him!!!

Marcee said...

Congradulations!!!!! So excited for you... and what a C.U.T.I.E! Hope all went well. He looks good! And I just have to say, he looks SO much like Alex in this last picture... crazy! congrats again!!

Billy and Cassie plus4 said...

Congrats you guys! what a cutie!! Love his name by the way, I have an Austin too!