While at work I checked our email and low and behold I saw three emails from craigslist that were advertising Jeep Wranglers. I began laughing because I realized Robyn took me serious (more then not). I called her up to see what she was doing and she just told me that she wanted to see if they were in our ball park. Well, we decided to pull the trigger and get one. Of course with a decision like this we prayed and looked at lots of options, but we still felt good about the Jeep. I test drove the Jeep with Dan, and everything went well (you never know what you are going to get when you look at purchasing via private party). I offered the guy $700 less then what he wanted, but because it was cash, he folded:)
Here are a few pictures of the new car. BTW, the reason that I titled the post BIG CAR is because that is what ALex calls it. When he wants to ride in it, he says, "Big Car! Big Car!" He loves it too. Next weekend is our wards father son camp-out, and guess what the boys are taking camping? BIG CAR!

I also figured that since we have another little boy on the way, we should invite him into the world and make him feel at home with a big red Jeep. Here are a few more pics of the Jeep.




Robyn likes to ride in it too. When the weather stays sunny then we will take off the hard top and the rack and have lots of fun.
5 comments:
It is a great BIG CAR! I love it, and I love that Paul loves it so much! He works hard for us...lots of overtime at work and school at night, plus his church calling...He deserves to have his dream car! I am just glad it didn't cost thousands of dollars! :) Paul was a good negotiator!
-Robyn
Oh my gosh! Wow! It is so nice! I always love red. I can't believe you got your jeep Paul- was not expecting that. Congrats! Oh man, all this second car talk. Greg's been talking about it and that last thing I want is to add a car payment and more insurance to the budget. But I'm starting to feel it's inevitable. That's so cute that Alex loves it too. Oh yeah- way to go on talking them down! I always feel so awkward with stuff like that!
NICE BIG CAR I love it the color suits you guys!
congrats!
yeah it's a really cute car. I was quite shocked when I saw you guys in it. So not like you to get this. HAH.
Megan - with a baby on the way, ask Robyn or Paul about all the hassles of not having two cars. whew. I think we're ALL grateful they finally have two vehicles!
Awesome jeep! I can totally picture y'all tooling around in it... especially with those TWO little boys! (I mean Alex and baby #2, not Paul ;)
Post a Comment