Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Thank Heaven for Little BOYS!


Yes, if you haven't guessed it, we are having a BOY! Here is the proof:

Below are the 3D pictures. I think the top one is the best, but he does look sort of alienish in both of them. He has a cute little nose and mouth and I think that is his little hand off to the right.

We had a crowded little room, with Paul, Alex, my mom, sister Molly and nephew Dominic, all excited to see the baby for the first time and find out his gender. Alex and Dominic kept saying, "Baby, baby!" And then Dominic said, "Baby monster!" We were all laughing. He really thinks I have a monster in my stomach and kept telling Gramzi this over and over. I guess the 3D pictures aren't too flattering, but I suppose I am biased being the mom and all. :)
I love this shot of his little bum and legs. It makes me so excited to hold this little boy!

Paul and I are very excited to have two little boys pitter-pattering around our house, getting into mischief. Boys are such fun and have so much energy! From the way this little one is moving around and kicking so much, he is going to have just as much energy as his big brother. He wouldn't stop moving during the ultrasound, so the technician had a hard time getting all of the important photos for the doctor to look at.

I am halfway there now! My due date is still October 12. Oh yeah, and the baby currently weighs 11 oz.

As for names, most of you who know Paul and I well, know that we have a difficult time picking out names. But some of you may be surprised that we already have at least one name that we are seriously considering: LeRoy, which is Spanish for The Roy. Just kidding! But, maybe we will use it as a back-up. :)

7 comments:

Megan and Greg said...

I'm so glad you said just kidding :)

2 boys! Wow! So exciting! Congrats!

Andrew said...

Yea I cant wait to meet him. I love babies!! hmm guess you can tell by my house full of little ones. So excited cant hardly wait for fall to come.
-sari

fiona said...

Awesome, another little fella!! Congratulations! Two rowdy little boys will be so fun!

Rochelle said...

It's a good thing this Gramzi loves little boys. And has a forest to play in too! I thought Alex was naming him lala?

Molly said...

Dominic was really convinced there was a monster up on the monitor. When we listened to the heart beat, he said, "yeah, monster baby". I think he decides that anything that doesn't look like anything he recognizes, is a monster. duh.

haha. yay! another nephew. although I was hoping for a girl! :) heheh. I think I'll survive.

Billy and Cassie plus4 said...

You should go with Chase for this little guy! And Congrats AGAIN!! Boys are fun!!

Marcee said...

Boys are the BEST! SO happy for you guys!!! Take care and good luck! Names are pretty tough with boys, seeing as how girls keep taking them! JK!