BUCKET HEAD
Alex dug this lettuce bowl out of the cupboard and was wearing it on his head when I walked into the kitchen.He was being so funny, but of course as soon as I started filming he took the bowl off of his head. Then he was making this white bowl fly around and just being silly, so the video wasn't wasted after all. :)
NATURE BOY came to our back yard!
And then he fell down in the dirt, sticks and leaves on his naked little bum and it wasn't so funny anymore.




5 comments:
Funny pics. Especially the one where he's crying on his bum.
that boy can make anyone laugh. I love seeing what he will come up with next
hmmmmmmmm....I should post all of your naked escapades. He is cute and very funny! The other day he went swimming in a mud puddle with Lucy and played with a waterskipper. He told me I had to get in the puddle too so....I did. He thought it very funny. I don't think the waterskipper liked it though.
Very cute... and yes funny! I would have done the same thing... how crazy! He is getting so big and he cracks me up! The picture of them together is really sweet too...
Happy Anniversary by the way!!
Haha! gotta take pics of the cute crying sessions! I love the bum pics. Nuala was looking at them, too, and kept asking, "why him crying? Him fall on him bum?" I don't think she quite gets the funny factor of crying shots yet...still too much sympathy, haha!.
Post a Comment