My how this boy has grown! Alex is so much fun. He is such a little comedian and loves to make us laugh.
He has this deep little voice and a cute husky chuckle. When he wants someones attention he yells, "MA!" repetitively until he feels he has your full attention. So, even if you look strait at him and say "What?" he will continue to say "MA!" three or four times after that. It is really funny.
He loves to play with his cousins, Gavin and Dominic. Here he is with Gavin, watchig Sit and Be Fit. haha
He discovered the joy of stickers a few weeks ago and absolutely loves them. He even made up his own sign for it. It is similar to the "milk" sign, but with both hands opening and closing like you have something sticky on your fingers. He also loves glasses, and yes, he thinks he is wearing them in the above picture.
Alex is also a very sensitive boy and bursts into tears when anyone is mean to him. When he gets into trouble he will do anything to make you smile, because he hates a serious face and tone of voice. He is such a sweetie. When the phone rings he always thinks it is Daddy. When I put Paul on speaker phone Alex just grins and then kisses the phone.We can't believe he is officially allowed in nursery! He has already been going, but I usually stay in there with him. He is so brave about it that he could care less that I am there. I usually end up holding Gavin, who isn't so keen on being in there.
Alex has slowed down the weight gain and is starting to stretch out. He loves to be outside and he loves, loves loves any kind of animal, especially cats and dogs. We love this little boy so much and thank our Heavenly Father for him every day.
4 comments:
I LOVE him too! And he is so good looking! I love his laugh. He is VERY ATTACHED to his mommy.
I love him he is soo adorable we had a blast with everyone this summer and next summer should be even funner!
How fun Nursery age!! Are you guys in the same ward with Brooke and Mike now? Where do you guys live now?I can't believe how big he is.
He is sooooo cute! Not just cute, but good looking, too, you know? I like the glasses sticker, smart boy! Can't believe he's closing in on TWO now...
Post a Comment