Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Monkey Business

This is Monkey.
I got him from Uncle Sam and Aunt Emily.

I keep Monkey on a tight leash...

We takes naps together...

We go places together...

We swing together in my jungle swing...

We tell each other secrets...

And when we're not doing all of that stuff, we just chill out on the couch...

I love Monkey.

6 comments:

Rochelle said...

oh that was soooooooo cute! Two little monkeys jumpin on the bed! Now you have to start creating Alex's first book about Alexander for when he learns to read.

heidi and Doug said...

he is adorable with his monkey...

fiona said...

That's so cute! Pals for life...

Megan and Greg said...

Wow! I can't believe how much cuter he is with his eyes open! He was pretty cute already! It was fun to hold him for so long this weekend. Congrats again. Oh yeah, Paul is such a natural! I really was amazed at how comfortable and fatherly he was with Alex! That's great!

Dan said...

The life of a coupe of monkeys.
Very nicely done. LOL
Grandpa Dan

zachariah said...

He's a cutie!! You asked for the bay leaf tea remedy for upset stomachs... it's very simple, you boil one cup of water with three bay leaves. Let it cool, and you just give him a little bit through a bottle. It helped Bran a little with his tummy aches but didn't cure it, after trying about everything we gave up on trying to cure it completely. His stomach stopped hurting after about two months. Nothing was really a cureall, the closest was gripewater with charcoal which cost an arm and a leg. It worked well initially and would help him sleep but then it gave him really bad diaper rashes which were worse then the stomach aches.