Here's a picture of my mom and my dad.
Who do you think I look the most like and why?
The first pic is of my dad when he was 2 weeks old.

Here's my mom when she was a newborn...

Now here are a few shots of me...post your votes in the
comment section...


This next shot I'm trying really hard to hold my head up like daddy's photo...
This feat is really hard...

Grandma says better luck next time...she'll bring a football over. And
give me a break I'm NOT 2 weeks old in this pic...I'm only 11 days old...I'll practice the next 3 days. OK VOTE!
12 comments:
You look nothing alike
FROM DANIEL
Serena thinks he looks like his mommy.
I think he looks more like Robin.
Wow, you look a lot like your mommy! Your daddy was very cute, too, though. I think we definitely need a football picture for comparison.
Will, I think its Robyn.
Dad
i think he looks like robyn hmmm he could be really feminine then so just tell him he looks like his dad LOL he is adorable
Love heidi
I say he obviously looks like Robyn but with her lip tucked in on that shot, he has his daddy's bottom lip!! (hopefully not his pout! lol just kidding)
You will definitly have to do the same shot at two weeks old with the football though. That would just be too cute to have.
Well in these pics, definetly robyn, however, we were both a little closer to the newborn look. Either way he's stinking cute!
He looks like them both, but I think Robyn wins the look alike for now.
-Prairie
Having spent a lot of time with Alexander these past 2 weeks I'd say at first glance and the pictures I chose for this post he definitely looks like Robyn but...I can see Paul all over the place...Alexander exhibits a lot of Paul's expressions. I think we'll start seeing more of Paul as Alexander grows. It is uncanny though how much he looks like Robyn as a newborn...hair, eyes, color of skin, the way he positions his arms...mostly always by his head or over his head...the way he likes his blanky to come up over his head when he's sleepy.
Looks like robyn. But I think he needs the mini football. (Although I prefer mini track spikes and a pole.)
looks like mommy
Cousin Maria
Post a Comment