Thursday, April 17, 2008

8 DAYS OLD


I'm learning things everyday....like what thumbs are for...
I don't like it when my clothes hide my hands...

I've got chipmunk cheeks...my face is the only place that shows my hefty 6lb. 11 oz body.

I'm pretty happy most of the time...here's my laid back look...

I do have a charming little smile...

I'm pretty hard on my mommy at night sometimes but she still loves me...

I'm really cute when I'm sleeping...

Speaking of sleeping I think I'll go do that now. bye bye!

4 comments:

Molly said...

very cute post! :)

I get to see him today! yaaay!!! I haven't seen him since day one. :(

heidi and Doug said...

HE is absolutely adorable, and your looking great too robyn!!

fiona said...

Awww...he's SO cute :) His little sleeping picture reminds me of how Bran used to love to sleep with his little hand up by his face. He would get so ticked if we swaddled it...

And great chipmunk cheeks! Ours were about the same weight as Alexander but he looks so much chubbier! They were a couple inches longer so I guess they were stretched out. Anyway, he is super adorable! And I'm so glad you're keeping us all updated!! Hope you get a little rest :)

Damon said...

He's such a cutie and from his pictures, it looks like he's got a lot of personality too. I am looking forward to meeting him.