I just had to post these camping pictures of the boys. Believe it or not, this was at the falls! Alexander and Domonic thought the water was too cold, so they ordered a Jacuzzi. It took all day, but soon the water was just the right temperature...
Here they are just chillin' and talkin' some serious business...
Domonic: "Dude. Look at your foot. It's just, like floatin' there."
Alex: "Yeah. My foot is so cool."
Domonic: "Dude. Why are they always taking pictures of us?"Alex: "Let's just close our eyes."
5 comments:
They were such troopers camping that week :)
How did they do camping? We have not taken a baby camping since Ean! I am very impressed. Looks like they were having a good time too.
Brilliant fellows! I'm totally ordering me a jacuzzi next year, that is coooold water! Cute pictures, I love their "conversation"!
Loved the commentary!
Hilarious! Loved the conversation...soooooo funnyyyy!
Post a Comment