
Paul and Alex got semi-matching church outfits for Fathers Day! Aren't they cute? Alex wasn't very amused with the picture taking getting in the way of his lunch time. He started crying after this picture was taken, thus the next picture...

We stopped after this one, but at least we got one good one. :) Alex got his tie from my visiting teacher, Heidi, before he was born. She brought it over the week we found out he was going to be a boy. I tried to find Paul matching one, but this was as close as I could get it. Anyways, i just wanted to show everyone how handsome they are! I love them so much!
5 comments:
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy cute!!!! I LOVE them too! You did an awesome job matching the ties. love ya!
Oh that is sooooo cute! What a handsome pair of men you have, I can't believe I get to finally meet Alex soon!
aww! way tooo cute! great idea!
All I have to say is HOT! haha
--Greg
Oops. I guess I did have more to say... Happy Fathers Day!!
Post a Comment