Saturday, July 12, 2008

cRaZy HeAdS!

On Monday we had our very first family pictures taken and we wanted to post our favorite one.

The other pictures are not as great but here they are too!




Alex and I got really tired, so we decided to lie down.


Robyn looks beautiful as always, but Alex was going for the more professional look.Finally, Alex decided to break out of his serious look and crack a smile.


Here is our favorite picture of all the pictures!

7 comments:

Megan and Greg said...

You guys are so funny with your photo shop! Great pics, though. I'm so glad you guys went to Umpqua. It was a good week. I love Alex. He is so sweet.
Megan

Rochelle said...

hahahahahahahaha.........man you guys all look alike! amazing....lol

Ben said...

Haaardy Har! that was funny!

The Gray Team said...

So fun! Cute pics! Parenthood looks good on you two!

Molly said...

HAHA! wow.. glad to see another photoshopper post... glad I'm not the only one that likes to tweak the photos. heheh. hahahh!

cute fam!

Marcee said...

Your pictures turned out so cute! I love the one of Alex with his huge grin... He is so adorable.

Megan and Greg said...

Nice arms Pauly (in the last shot)!! Great pictures all around--what a good lookin family!!

--Greg