This first batch of pictures was from the Easter egg hunt held Saturday at the Stake Center (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints). Our ward youth leaders put on a great hunt.

Left to Right: Creepy Bunny, Alex, Robyn
I am seriously surprised Alex let the bunny touch him. He did insist I hold him, but he didn't freak out like he usually does.

Alex showing off his catch.

I got the pictures a little backwards, so the pictures of him actually hunting for eggs are below.

He ended up going to one end of the hunting area and the other 10 or 15 kids were at the other, so he found quite a bit of eggs.

Alex loved it this year, since he actually sort-of understood what was going on.

Alex (in blue) and Dominic (in red) came over to our new house and Molly helped them paint and dye eggs. The rest of us were painting the inside of the house.

And, Alex just HAD to taste that egg, didn't he? I guess he wouldn't be Alex if he didn't taste it. :) Although I have been told he will eventually grow out of it. We'll see.

They both loved it so much.

Easter morning Alex woke up to find his Easter basket filled.

He received candy and a Toby the Train for his train set. He picked it out at the store the night before, but we made him "put it back" and said that maybe if he was lucky the Easter Bunny would get it for him. I didn't get any pictures from the fun Easter egg hunt that we had on Sunday at ZiZi's house. We had our Easter dinner around the campfire roasting hot dogs. It was a lot of fun.
I somehow missed getting a picture of Austin, but he was here too. :) You can see his basket in the background with the baby snacks in it.
2 comments:
That bunny is super creepy! Do the costume makers not SEE that?? Great idea to have the boys paint the eggs with paint. Alex is looking so BIG! Seriously, how can they grow so fast while I feel like hardly any time has passed?
hahaha, the tasting photo reminded me of him tasting the puddle at the park.
new house? yay!
Post a Comment