Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas!

We had a wonderful and fun Christmas this year! Alex was so excited and had so much fun!

Finally! A good family photo! Thanks mom for taking it.
My mom made these cute christmas cards using Picasa. I love the facial expressions.

"Deer in the headlights" is Austin's favorite pose. :)


And this is a poor tired Dominic! Too much Christmas cheer can get to you after a while. LOL
We hope everyone else had a great Christmas, too!


4 comments:

Rochelle said...

hahaha....I'm glad you liked the cards. I had fun making them.

Dan said...

Great pic.
LOL.

Molly said...

so... this is a little unfair.... it's not like Dominic was balling the entire time. lol geez you guys. :D

fiona said...

Wow... so I'm a tad behind! Great family pic, and the one of just Austin, haha! I love his expression! Poor little D, gettin' a bad rap there, huh? ;)