
(Alex is driving, Dominic is hitching a ride in the back.)
We went to Seven Oaks Farm in Central Point on 18 October 2010 for our annual pumpkin patch pictures. Gramzi made the adorable frog hats (of course!). Alex picked out the "Lye-lite" (Buzz Lightyear) shirts. THey were both thrilled to be wearing both the frog hats and the Toy Story shirts.

Dominic (L), Alex (R) feeding the goats.

Austin is three weeks old in this picture! He weighed in at 8lbs exactly, and is now 20 inches long.

The poor baby was circumsized a few hours before we went to the pumpkin patch. Normally we wouldn't wait so long to have this done, but we had to wait for the insurance to kick in and it was not in effect until the 18th. He was not a happy boy! He cried a lot and then slept heavy, and then woke up and cried some more...pretty much all day.

Isn't he sweet?!

He is such a good-natured baby!

Molly took all of these pictures. She did a marvelous job!








6 comments:
I love that I took all these wonderful photos and have yet to do a post myself. LOL :) Thanks for gett'n it out there. :)
This was a really fun day! Austin did pretty good. He would have been just as miserable at home and Alex would have been worse (bored). LOL Glad we got it in.
great post. :)
i love that pumpkin farm! lydia wouldn't go near those goats, let alone feed them, until we were about to go. and dalton could not get away from that tractor.
Those pictures are great!
This is our 3rd season at this farm! Can you believe it? Even though it was HOT the kids did great and it looked like fall. I'm glad we did it before all this RAIN. Great Post! I LOVEd it!
Wonderful pictures! That looks so fun. I really miss stuff like that living here. I want to take my kids to a pumpkin patch place!! Poor little Austin. He sure is adorable!
Hi Kids, the boys are so cute and the baby is wonderful. He's a month old already and I haven't seen him. I'm just sick about that. See you in a couple of weeks at the blessing. Love, G'ma Gail
Post a Comment