So, Alex got a whole bunch of blocks from Sari and we decided we would play with them. Then it turned into a game, and finally a contest. The big question is Who won, Father or Son? Cast your Vote as a comment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Well this was a hard one to judge since I am partial to Alex but it looks like Alex tired of the game and Paul won. But only because Paul has a bigger attention span. If I were to judge how many wins per total games then Alex won by far! So I will judge that way and say Alex won! yeah go Alex!
Alex, definitely Alex. Paul was totally at his mercy the entire time. In fact, Paul was LUCKY Alex decided he was through, otherwise I'm pretty sure we would have seen some tears, and they wouldn't have been from Alex...haha! ;)
Also, I really liked when he (Alex, obviously) stood up and stuck his belly out!
Alex won. and this isn't because i'm still bitter that paul and N. valley beat us in football the one year i played. ha. Hey robyn, i always read your guys' blog and on the sly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but here's a comment for you: you guys are cool and we really miss you! can't wait for summer!gyl
That's cute. Don't ya just love when you're entertaining your kid and then they just decide they're bored and walk away? Whenever that happens to me (not that I actually HAVE kids) I'm just like, "What the heck? Aren't I fun?" But I guess you guys did play for awhile. Cute video, thanks for sharing!
Sadly Paul won but Alex had a good try eating them :) Obviously Paul was not a good enough opponent according to Alex because he left him behind.
I say that Alex won b/c he kept the game on HIS terms... only played when HE wanted to. Let Paul know who was REALLY in charge...
--Greg
P.S. In that game that NV beat RR Paul completed the most incredible play I have ever seen--he caught his own teams kick and ran it in! I was so impressed I didn't even mind that we lost! haha
It looked like:
Alex dominated the play and then ran away with it, in the end with a roar of a champion.
So I would say the man with the manly chest won. :) LOL
Grandpa Dan
test comment from Gramma Gail, let's see if this works...
hahaha i think that alex won LOOL
he is soo cute and so is paul for tryintg to beat him LOL
Post a Comment