Alex always likes to watch me when I do the laundry. Today, he was standing in a basket of dirty laundry while I was emptying the clothes from the washer into the dryer. He suddenly started grabbing the clothes in the basket he was standing in and putting them into the washer. It was really funny, because he has never done this before, and I didn't even tell him to do it. After Paul came home from work I was doing another load and Alex started helping again. That's when we got this video.
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Cute!!Chase loves to help me when I'm loading the dishwasher and when I'm doing Laundry too.He will even take his own clothes to the laundry basket that he wore that day.
You mean that I have to have kids so I can get them to do the laundry for me? I wish that Bella had opposing thumbs. I could train her to sort light from dark. Thanks for the cute video.
Now why didn't I think of that a looooooooooooong time ago when I had kids. Novel idea! Can I borrow him on my laundry day? oh well er I don't have a laundry day....I just wash when I need something clean to wear....hmmmmm.....sometimes I just rob the dirty clothes basket...er....bye!
Cute cute... my kids love to do laundry too. They will do any of my chores over their own any day!
What a cute little helper! Nuala and Bran like to help with laundry, too; I just have to make sure they don't see certain things going in, for example: "Dora shirt! Dora shirt!" ...sigh...
Nothing like child labor to lighten the load! They just get younger and younger... haha j/k. He is quite the enthusiastic little helper though. Like a little laundry elf or something... Anyway, thanks for sharing!
--Greg
Funny stuff. He is getting smarter every time I see him.
gosh he is cute man dont let child labor activists see that video *joking* gosh he is adorable
Post a Comment