Alex is on the verge of crawling. He gets up on his hands and knees and sort of launches himself forward. But, his favorite way to move is by pulling himself with his arms. It is really cute to watch, especially when he is naked, because he moves so much faster.
Of course the downfall of all this, is that he is already finding cool things to play with...
Checking the email...(of course he was pounding on the keyboard and ripped off the letter "N" in a matter of seconds. It took Paul an hour to fix. ;)

Putting in a movie to watch...

8 comments:
Oh my gosh... is he that big already!? Too fast I tell you!! He is adorable... loving the chubby bootie too!
The laptop picture is hilarious! Have fun with that newfound mobility... :)
Hilarious! Here comes trouble! Dominic loves keyboards too....hmmmm...kids are getting so advanced theses days....checking email? putting in their own movies?
oh man! you have to get a vid of him crashing around like a maniac! it's sooo funny. Dominic is so apprehensive of Alex's new craziness...and Alex loves to try to PLAY with Dom. hahah.. great.
Loved the storyline here.
Uh oh...be prepared. Once they start moving they never stop. He is so darn cute. I bet he's keeping you busy.
That one with his bum is so funny. They are all really cute. I can't believe he can already crawl! Things change so fast! He could only just lay in your arms last time we saw him!!! Great post.
LOL I love him he is soo cute cant wait for next summer!!!
love ya!
How cute!! He is so adorable especially that little baby booty. lol I'm glad he has mobility he is finally becoming free!!
Post a Comment